This isn’t one for the freezer (at least, we didn’t try it out as a freezer meal), but if you’re looking for some epic dinner time deliciousness, I highly recommend this. This was one of our accidental meals, something we just threw together at the last minute because it sounded good together. Lucky us! It’s amazing. I could seriously eat this for days.
- 1 package bow tie pasta
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast fillets, cut into 1-inch cubes (bite-sized)
- 1 large head broccoli, broken down
- Cook pasta in pot of boiling salt water.
- Steam broccoli in a separate pan.
- In a saucepan, melt butter, then saute garlic and lemon zest.
- Add cream, and season with salt and pepper.
- Once heated, add chicken. Stir regularly until chicken is cooked through.
- Once chicken is finished, stir in lemon juice and parmesan.
- Once parmesan is melted, stir in broccoli.
- Once pasta is done, drain and then stir into chicken, broccoli and sauce mixture.